Chief Editor: Dr. Huma Ansari
Submission Process & Guidelines
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses prescribed fonts; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Research articles will be forwarded for peer review to two nominated referees, after approval of the Executive Committee.
- Editorial Committee reserves the right to necessary amendments, changes, and cancellations.
- All research articles published in “ Al-Bahis” express the perspective of their authors so every article is the sole responsibility of the writer although the Editorial Committee has no responsibility in this regard.
- The paper must contain 150 words in the abstract on the title page. Please include a maximum of 6 to 7 keywords below the abstract, Introduction of the research topic, literature review, Results & Conclusions, and References.
- The number of pages consecutively, beginning with the title page. The page number should be in the Center of the Footer.
Researchers are invited to submit their original research articles that should be relevant to the topics through our website OJS system. All submitted articles will be reviewed on a blind peer review basis. The final decision regarding acceptance/revision or rejection will be based on the reviews received from the reviewers and at the sole discretion of the Chief Editor.
All inquiries should be directed to the attention of the Editor through firstname.lastname@example.org. Apart from this, we publish articles on any topic if they are studied from a religious point of view. The mission is to offer the chance for publications of different scholarly articles in the field of art, culture, and Islamic studies. We encourage scholars to send us their research articles in three different languages; English, Urdu, and Arabic.
Al – Bahis research journal develops a statement of variety, tolerance, and fruitful scholarly among researchers without any ethnic, national, or religious equity. So we welcome scholars from around the world to submit their scholarly contributions to our platform.
Scholarly and research-oriented original manuscripts about any of the areas mentioned in the Journal's aims and Objects are welcome. Research articles will be published after a blind peer review of Internal and External Experts in the field as per revised policy and rules of the HEC "Y” category Research Journals. Research articles must be submitted according to the rules.